8.20.2006

Football Season Begins....

That's right..... it's football time. Well at least for my husband. I am at 10:45pm on a Sunday night..... STILL..... waiting at church for Joe to be done with this "Fantasy Football Draft". I am so excited for him... hanging with the guys, talking about the "real important stuff" ;-) Even though I feel like I just need to passout on my bed for like 10 years! :-)

This weekend was so bitter sweet. The trial with my sister took us (family) all for a spin, but spending the few moments serving her like I could was such a blessing, and so refreshing. Thanks Heather ;-) I LOVE YOU!!!!!

And on the last note.... what it is about the cool breeze that signals the fall season, the excitement of school events, and the buying of notebooks/pencils/folders/binders etc..... that gives me such a thrill? I have to say...... I CANT WAIT!!!! :-)

Until next time :-)

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

thank you again for coming all this way. we really appreciate you guys. the lasanga still tastes good!!!
september is almost here which means i can bring out fall decorations soon. yay!
Love you too!

Kat said...

You're such a good big sister!!! I like your new background!!!