10.19.2006

My lack of posts....

Things I Hate....

Not having time to post anything... EVER!
Rescheduling a Doctors appointment that is much needed
Not getting pregnant....

Yeah I better stop now or I could go on FOREVER! God is good no matter what. I love Him! :-)

But on the up side. Nothing really is new. I'm still working at Faith Heritage School, planning group get together's at church, teaching Sun School at church, and teaching Sun night olympians at church, planning and going to youth events, at the same time as planning and attending pre-field visits. Yeah it's crazy. But praise the Lord, He is teaching me to let things go. I have let go planning the Ladies Ensemble at church and soon hopefully, letting go teaching and planning Sun School and stick to Sun night Olympians only :-)
And I am really excited about the Holidays..... OF COURSE :-)

3 comments:

Kat said...

Glad to see you had a little time to post!!! And you have a great attitude!!! God will honor that!!!

Kat said...

As soon as I have everything ready, then I will probably count down more.....right now I am definitely not ready!!! Will I ever be though?? LOL!!!

Heather Dowling said...

You definately need to reschedule that doctor's appointment! We don't have the internet right now so Kathy is being oh so generous to me!