10.21.2007

What An Amazing God...

I am doing lots better now, that I have had time to process. Life seems just a little bit to crazy at them moment. Joe and I have been going with only about having a week and a half at the most to be at home since the end of August and it seems to continue.
I fully thought that Joe and I would not make the field-prep seminar in November giving me a couple months to breath, but the Lord has done AMAZING things!
At the end of Sept. coming home from Mexico Joe and I had only 60%, and needed 25% more to attend the nov. field-prep. The deadline (at least we thought) was Oct. 26th. With only having a month to raise 25% it seemed as through it was not going to happen. But in 2 weeks we jumped up to 75% and then found out that the deadline was actually Oct. 19th. We had lost a week. With still having 10% to go I was sure that we were not going to make it. And in one week, even up to the cut off day we went up to 83.2% and was allowed to go to field-prep and the next day recieved info that we are now at 85.2%. So we are over the requirement for field-prep and heading there this Nov. There is no denying that God has a part in this and wants us to go in November, so I am put at ease for now, knowing that this is the path that HE wants me to take! :-)

What an AMAZING GOD we serve...

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm still just so in awe of how fast it all came together. Too cool! Tuesday the 30th I'm free, but Monday I have my six-week check up with Allison in Canton. What'd you have in mind? :)

Diana said...

I know that you will be overwhelmed by all you learn at field prep BUT you will be sooooo blessed by the testimonies of other pre-fielders and veteran missionaries! I will be bathing you in prayer the whole time! We had a great mission conference here and I look forward to sharing about it with you later. I wrapped this comment in a big abrazo!