8.16.2008

So Much...

Much has happened in the last couple of weeks.... Lots of fun!

We are done with our first semester! Yeay.... We never thought it was going to go by so fast :-)!
God has been so good allowing opportunities in our lives to practice the Spanish language and to learn it.
I was approached by the director of classes to let me know that are going to move me up to a higher class next semester. At first I was a little nervous because I am so behind... but the Lord graciouslly provided a tutor.... so I will be caught up!
Joe and I have been able to be used in and experience many things these last couple of weeks.
We were able to attend our first Costa Rican Birthday party... may I say wow.... along with a few pics...






We then had the opportunity to go to an English Language class to present activities in English, Develope new relationships, and share the Gospel... it was great! Many were saved but one man was searching... and Joe was able to share with him!

Then we were able to take some youth kids to the amusement park! It was great! I got sooo sick... the rides were crazy!



Joe and I were also able to be a apart of a Costa Rican weddding! It was so beautiful! And I was able to sing at the Language School graduation! Today Joe was able to play ball with a bunch of guys and share the Gospel with a Tico! It was wonderful!.... he is really searching... and Joe is hoping to start a Bible Study with him! Our God is good....






No comments: