10.16.2008

Reminders....

It is wonderful when God sends those lovely reminders to you that it is not about you! :-) It is not about you at all! It is about Him and what He wants..... He wants more kids!
Today Joe and I were able to get a reminder why God wants to send willing ones to other countries. Today in Chapel a group of very young kids came to lead us into worship from the poorest area of the city - La Carpio. I broke as I heard the glorious story of God in their lives and how they are now being used to further God's message and love!
Tuesday I was able to go to La Carpio again to teach english.... instead i played with the kids.... coloring, running, hugging, and just loving! Hopefully next week I can post pictures!

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

Yay! Can't wait for pictures!