4.24.2007

Here I go again...

not posting for so long. I get so frusterated when I can't get to writing. Anyhoo. Joe and I are wonderful! We just recently got back from VA where we visited 2 churches, and we are confident that they will support us, as long as they are able! Praise the Lord!!! It was nice to see my Family also! We got to surprise them while we were in VA, it was a wonderful time! Joe is back at the grind stone at church, calling Pastors and such, and I am back at school, busy as ever!

Hopefully will post again soon! :-)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Heidi! I seen you on Debbie Flacks Blog Site. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and your family. I would love to chat with you sometime :> Take Care & God Bless

Danielle Sauve ( Brown )

Heather Dowling said...

Oh my goodness! Danny Sauve left you a comment!!! Her name brings back floods of memories. If you talk to her - tell her I said hi. :)