3.26.2007

Busy Weekend...

Wow, this weekend seemed crazy. Friday night Joe and I attend Seussical the Musical at the school I am working at, it was wonderful. The students are amazing!!! Then Sat. we ran arrands, celebrated a birthday, and practiced teaching Sunday School. Sunday, we taught Sun. School with a skit, then grabbed lunch, headed home where I made a dish for our Marriage Supper of the Lamb Banquet that we had at church, changed, then headed to church early so that I could practice my song that I sang that night and help finish decorating. We closed our eyes at about 11:30 last night. Only to be up this morning at 7:30 to head to School and start working. uhhhh,
I need a vacation ;-)

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

My head is spinning just reading this!

Kat said...

I agree with the vacation thing!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Heidi ... I don't believe we've met, but my husband and I are ABWE missionaries headed to Chile (after his language school completion next month, hooray!) I'm also an MK from Chile and a mom through adoption. I found your blog from Bethany Dean's and just wanted to say hello! (: