8.13.2007

Finally...

A moment for an unfortunately brief update :-) . Well, Now I am back home beginning to "organize". From North Carolina Joe and I went to Reynosa Mexico on a short- term missions trip, and of course it was amazing... God is sooooo good! For the full detail and pics go to saintswithamission.com
From there we headed home at 1:00am on a Monday morning and I immediately jumped into teaching VBS at our church all week. The next week brought a little "catch-up" and then my family headed up here for a family reunion and my sister's baby shower. The week after came the DePuy Family Vacation week in the Adirondacks. We came back Saturday unpacked, woke up Sunday went to church came back home packed up some stuff and headed 2 hours south to a church that we presented at. We were home about 11:45pm last night, and now begins..... "organizing". Besides our weekends being full for the rest of this month... HOPEFULLY we will be able to catch up and get going! More to come...

2 comments:

mrsdmf72205 said...

Hey Heidi! You have been busy, that's for sure! I'm so glad you arrived home safely from all of your traveling! I just wanted to apologize for not making it to your house after the family reunion...we got lost several times and decided to give up on it because Caleb was being miserable in the backseat! We tried calling you but your line was busy! Once again, I'm sorry!
-Kim Flack (yes, I now have a blog!)

Heather Dowling said...

you make my head spin :P