8.30.2007

Traveling...

If there is any word that would best fit this summer into the fall for Joe and I... it would be TRAVEL! Yes, that is what we have been doing for it seems like ever. I had 4 days last week to get some things organized... yeah that seemed futile. But honestly some things got done. We left friday the 24th and got back Monday the 27th. Gone again... But PRAISE THE LORD. Before we left Joe and I found out that a church that we visited in North Carolina took us on! Yay! And the church we visited on Sunday in VA, told us that it is not a matter of IF they support us, but HOW MUCH they support us! Praise to the one and only Holy GOD! From whom ALL blessings flow!
So begins a "break" here at home, praying that I will be here for my niece's birth! Then we head off to Mexico on Sept 14th until we return on Sept 29th!

3 comments:

mrsdmf72205 said...

I'm so glad you're making headway with all the hard work you and Joe have put into being missionaries! Just remember that with each church you visit, you're glorifying God even more!

Heather Dowling said...

I honestly don't know how you do it. I think I would get so sick of all that traveling! Its definately YOUR ministry. :)

Bethany said...

Wowwww!!!!! I am so excited! When I read about the 2 churches I got a huge ear to ear smile, because we really need you guys here...can't wait to see you in a week...its been since ME 2005 I think woah! Till we see you guys next Friday, a big mexican abrazo!

Bethany