1.31.2008

The Fun Begins...

NC was a great time. Joe, Heather, Annabelle, and I had a wonderful time visiting Family.... We miss them!

But as soon as Joe and I got back to Syracuse we hit the ground running. I can tell these next few months are going to be very very busy and one of the emotional ones I am going to have....

Our prayer is that we leaving for Language School to Costa Rica at the end of April. That is not far away... and the excitement and tears have already started!

Not to mention we still have churches to visit. It is incredible exciting, and I can not imagine doing ANYTHING else....

But Lord give me strength!

3 comments:

mrsdmf72205 said...

I'm so glad to hear what a wonderful time you all had in NC! Our prayers continue for you and Joe as you wrap things up here in the States and prepare to leave for Mexico! I really hope we can get together before you leave! Keep in touch!:-)

Love you!

Bethany said...

Hola chica,

Your're in my prayers. It was recent enough for me to remember how difficult it is to say goodbyes, wrap up business, finish Pre-Field, still visit churches, work, pack, etc etc etc...it seemed as if everything would never be ready and tied together for departure...but God will bring it all to a close and you will be able to do it! I'm praying for you guys every day. I've got your picture hanigng here in my office:)
Joshua 1 was a great encouragement to me during those very hard days.
Love ya, Bethany

Justin said...

Hey Heidi. We are so excited for you and Joe! I sit in evangelism class each Monday with Pastor Matt from Beacon. He is so nice, and is excited about your coming departure. I am excited to see how God is going to use you two! You are such an awesome couple -and we love spending time and playing games with you both!!! Keep trusting Him as the big moving day approaches. We are praying!