3.10.2008

I NEVER THOUGHT...

We would actually make it! But the Lord has been so good and we have! Joe and I have officially reached 100% of our support.
We got the clearance from our agency, we were excepted by the language school, and we have a couple finding a house/Apt. for us down there as we speak.
WOW... that is all I can say now a days through the tears. But good tears, great tears, tears of joy. Ok, Ok and sadness too. It is hard to say goodbye to the people you love.. not knowing when you will see them again.
But then excitement takes over.... Joy takes over. Excitement of a new adventure, a new country, new culture, and wonderful people. And Joy in knowing you are going to do what God called you to do and He is smiling...


Here we go....

5 comments:

mrsdmf72205 said...

So happy for you and Joe! God is awesome, that's for sure! Do you foresee us all getting together before you have to leave? I really hope we'll be able to hangout one last time before you take off for Mexico! Let me know!:-)

Love ya!

Heather Dowling said...

Ok, so I'm definately excited for you... but it might take me a little while to say I actually find JOY out of you being gone. ;)

Diana said...

Okay so I have been crying for a half an hour now! I am so psyched for you and the Mexico team waiting for you. BUT....been there done that and will be bathing you in prayer! Hope you felt the huge abrazo y beso I sent with this. Tell Joe that Diana is a high D so he is ordered to be double sensitive and huggy for the next oh 45 years at least!

Bethany said...

AMEN PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Ron told us the great news at the beginning of the week and I was psyched and am rejoicing with you. We are super excited here and I'll be uplifting you both in these times now and ahead...I remember like it was yesterday the difficult times you're in! Love and prayers, Betania

darlene said...

Remember to take the time to relax too. I know each missionary will tell you they remember the time of tears. It never gets easier but God will give you a special blessing and grace to get through this time. I know how you feel now because as I don't look forward to say goodbye to my Mexican friends...