3.12.2008

The Range of Emotions...

The one thing I Love and Hate about being a woman!

I love to be able to express how I really feel to someone in a time of love, Joy, and excitement....

BUT

I hate the fact that when life is changing so fast emotions seem to fly all over the place never knowing where they will land and what it will affect. I am so so so so so HAPPY that the wonderful Lord God created me and knows every move, thought, and word that is going to happen before it does! I'm happy because He knows how I operate and what buttons to press so that I don't die! Because if it was up to me... I probably never would have made it out of the womb :-)

So can you tell that leaving this country is getting closer and closer... yeah. Joe and I are beginning to find a place to call home in Costa Rica for a year... the homes are SO different... lots of adapting... BUT they are beautiful, WARM, and exciting....

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Oooo...I love your new background.

We get to see you in TWO days!

Diana said...

Love the picture! Wish we could take a break from our busy lives and sit there with a real lemonade and just talk! We are praying for you everyday. Have a wonderful time with your family!