6.06.2006

God's Grace....

A sinus infection.... yup that is what I have. But I have so much unspeakable joy. You would ask, why Heidi why so much joy when you feel as though you are going to die :-)
Well let me tell you...
We have no insurance, so as you can image going to the Doctor's was not on the top of my list. So I prayed, and prayed, and prayed. And lo and behold He did it again, showed me what His grace is all about. The Dr. only charged me the minimum amount, gave me samples, and wrote a perscription that only costed 18 dollars. I'm still smiling about it. He is such a great God.


The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will
He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
- Psalm 84:11



When all my labors and trials are o'er,
And I am safe on that beautiful shore,
Just to be near the dear Lord I adore
Will through the ages be glory for me. - Gabriel

God gives grace for this life and glory in the life to come.

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Great testimony! I thought you might be overjoyed because you will be coming to visit me saturday! Can't wait to see you guys:)

Kat said...

That's awesome!! I hope you start feeling better!!!

Bethany said...

Hey girl,

I'll be praying you feel better soon! I know what you mean about God doing amazing things; when they put me in the hospital here 2 weeks ago I was praying ABWE's health insurance covered everything but I really had no clue, especially when they started doing all these tests like ultrasounds, catscans, etc...and lo and behold, I walked out of there not even paying a cent! Not only that, but the $1000 down payment I had to put on my credit card had already been reimbursed too by the insurance! Thank God that we have good insurance through ABWE!!! I am sure you'll start using that soon, as your support allows.

Praying also for your support and schedule to fill up. I'm feeling much better and back to my normal self:) I'll be praying you feel well soon also!

Love you

Bethany