6.01.2006

One of the Most...

annoying things is entering into your first day of no more work, and being horribly sick. My sister can attest to that.

Oh yes, today is my first day "off"! Well, off from secular work that is, and I have a sinus infection.. yippie :-) I was so excited to go to bed last night realizing all of the things I could do today, and because of my "sickness" I got 3 hours of sleep! I think it is just God's reminder that nothing is easy, that is why we lean on Him. Praise the Lord, though, that I am still at church today and plan on getting some things done :-) I love the Lord. He is so good!

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord....The Lord God is my strength. - Habakkuk 3:18-19

Why must I bear this pain? I cannot tell;
I only know my Lord does all things well.
And so I trust in God, my all in all,
For He will bring me through, whate’er befall. - Smith
God tries our faith so that we may try His faithfulness.

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

So sorry you're feeling not so well. I remember my first day "off" and being on the couch. Glad you're pressing through still! Miss you tons! (I think you need a new template)

Kat said...

I hope you are feeling better now!! It looks like neither of us got to keep that last template!!