5.09.2006

So Busy....

I have to admit. I love being busy. But I do hate when there is not enough time for family and friends. But I feel wanted, and fullfilled when I am busy. :-) This month brings work to an end and a load of ministry :-) Yeay!

But I am so excited and passionate about learning the word of God after this weekend. I attended a two day seminar on precept Bible studies. Learning how to do an Inductive Bible study..... WOW. It was so amazing to see what you find in scripture when this method is applied... very exciting!!

This week brings work (training my replacement), Bible study, A ladies event meeting, laundry, and packing for.... VACATION!

Which by the way.... my replacement.... is someone from my church. I want to cry everytime I think about my prayer being answered. My desire was for someone to continue the witness that I pray I have been leaving, and praise the Lord, a great woman of God from my church got my job :-)

Anyhow.... more to write later :-)

2 comments:

Kat said...

Very cool that your prayers were answered!!! Hopefully you can catch a little rest once the job is over!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Hey hun. Hope your vacation goes wonderfully, as I'm sure it will. I'll call you if need be. Love you!