5.24.2006

A Little More Time...

I have found some time to catch up.... "some time" I use that word loosely :-) Our "Vacation" was wonderful. We went to Lancaster PA and spent a good couple of days without "distractions". We went to a production that Sight and Sound puts on called The Pslams of David. It was like a 2 hour worship session that we ALL were a part of. How blessed I hope my Lord was. After that a Seminar followed given by Linda Dillow. It was a great time. Then we headed back home into the buisiness of life once again :-) It is fun!

TODAY IS OUR ANNIVERSARY! It has been a wonderful and growing 3 years of marriage and 6 years together. To God be the glory!!!

More to come as always... Have a great day everyone!

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord....The Lord God is my strength. - Habakkuk 3:18-19

4 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I really want to see one of those sight and sound dealys!! I am so glad you were refreshed!!! I hope to see you soon, I miss ya!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary... HAAAAPPY Anniversary!

Can't wait to see you in a few days:)

Congrats on three years!!!

Kat said...

Hey I have the same template as you by accident....I hope you don't mind!!!!

Bethany said...

Hey Heidi,

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had fun at ABWE:) I was supposed to go to that Linda Dillow seminar as part of my CEIM requirements...but I got excused...I just finished her book "Calm My Anxious Heart" and it was excellent...I am sure she was awesome to hear in person too.

Well miss you loads, and thanks for the comments, I'm on the mend down here!

Love
Bethany