5.01.2006

The Lopsided Chipmunk...

Reffering to me of course. Thursday I got my right wisdom teeth "pulled" out. Yes it was hilarious as my hunny, laughed when gingerale dripped down my chin and I couldn't feel a thing!
Praise the Lord, everything went well, and Friday night I headed to Auburn with Joe to finish their mission's conference until Sunday afternoon. Yes, I too was shocked that I was eating "normal" food Friday night! And managed to attend a meeting Friday night, Sat morning, Sat night, and Sunday morning singing in the worship service. Then Sunday night to my home church for olympians. And now back to work Monday morning... Wow that was a lot to write!

GOD is so good!! More to come.....

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am so happy your healing quickly!! God is so good!!

Heather Dowling said...

i'm so glad you didn't have my horrible experience and you were singing so soon!... I could barely exist for a week:)

My backdrop can only be so great because of Jackie:)

I miss you tons