3.22.2007

An Aunt....

For some reason... it seems more weird to be to become an Aunt then possibly to become a Mom. Why, you ask..... I have NO IDEA! My Neice/Nephew, has a very strong heartbeat.. Praise the Lord. I was able to go with my sister to her appointment, and was able to hear the precious ones heartbeat.... It was truely amazing!

Our schedule is filling up more. We will be able to head to NC for part of the summer. Oh how nice that Carolina sun will feel. Not to mention time with MY family :-)

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

It really was an amazing moment and I'm so glad we were able to share it together!

Mom called this morning to remind me that they're heading to Myrtle Beach ands its 80 degrees... how unfair.

Kat said...

I am glad you get to share with Heather, I know it makes her happy!!! Thanks for your prayers for Veronica!!!