3.12.2007

Ok....

Alright, for real now! Why does this lady even have a blog if she does not use it!?! :-) So, many things to say that I just don't remember. So let me just begin with the recent.

Today Joe and I were able to enjoy the Baltimore Harbor. We are at a missions confrence near Baltimore Maryland, and it is so much fun to visit with the people and see the sites. Unfortunately, out time will be shortened by leaving tomorrow morning instead of Thursday morning. On our way here on Sat. we got news that Joe's grandfather passed away at 6:30am. This is somewhat hard to take with his family because, we are unsure if he is a believer. We pray to God he is but only God knows. So Tues. morning we are leaving this fun filled city to head to Buffalo NY for calling hours and a funeral service.

I am still working at Faith Heritage School planning their events. There is much of me that can not wait until the end of June when I will be done. So that I can focus more on pre-field and church activities!

Joe and I are at aout 62% of our support, hopefull that will rise soon so that we can make the November field prep seminar and be on our way in January of 2008.

With the Lord's guiding I will be an AUNT this coming Sept or so. Yes, very very excited about that. I think I might just have to spoil it rotten to keep my wonderful sister on her toes! :-)

Well, I will really try harder to make a hugh effort to keep the updates coming! Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

So nice to finally see an update! Your blog looks beautiful. We're hoping you make your percentage as well, but are very excited at the possibility that you'll still be here for the baby's birth and first Christmas.
When you find out what weekends in April are free for you let me know.

Love ya!

Kat said...

I love your new background!! I hope you meet all your goals and get what you need. Sounds like it is going well!!!