3.16.2007

Getting Back to "normal"...

Well, I am happy to say that things went "fairly" well with Joe's Grandfathers funeral. It was very hard to see if family with such grief. Especially those who do know "know" the Lord. But I am so proud of Joe's Dad, he was able to stand in front of everyone at the funeral and literally give the Gospel message. It was amazing. I just hope and pray it really sticks with some people there.

Joe is doing alright now, he had a moment to grieve when we came home Wednesday night. I think he really needed it.

Otherwise, we are trying to get back into the swing of things, me working at the school, and Joe continuing to call Pastor's... so far so good!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Glad everything went well...I hope people respond!!

Bethany said...

hey heidi!

I am so happy you are updating again:) I missed reading about everything...

I can hardly wait for you guys to get here, its going to be great. I pray for you every day and we are all eagerly awaiting your arrival. It will even be great to hopefully see each other in Cancun in Sept if you guys get to come....maybe you'll already be in language school!

Love you loads and keep on going God is blessing!

Bethany