12.27.2005

The Celebration Continues....

The presents are opened and the mess is cleared away, but still I hear the angels singing, glory to God in the most beautifual way. May our praises, ministry, and love never cease all year long.

My heart is sad as this season passes, but as I begin to think about new beginnings, a new year, a new me..... I start to smile..... Youth Group events to plan, potluck to chow down upon at church, the smell of the new earth creeping through the snow, the flowers beginning to blossom, churches to visit, summer to journey through, sun, warmth, water rides, vacation plans, leaves falling and enjoying the color, and preparing for blessing to give once again.
So much happens in a year.... this one.... May it be a fantabulous year for all!!!! :-)

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I second that motion. Yes and Amen!

Heather Dowling said...

I'm thinking we might want to discuss this one on the phone. A certain someone reads our blogs every now and then... catch my drift? Call me at work after 1pm or on my cell between 12-1pm. thanks

Kat said...

Glad you and Joe were able to visit Heather and Rj. Hope your Christmas was great!!!