12.02.2005

Another Crazy Weekend...

God is good. I am blessed to be a part of His ministry. Even though it may be hectic and full. He is still good. I have another fun filled weekend ahead of me full of ministry. Tonight Joe and I go to a youth's home to have a bonfire with the youth group yeay! Then tomorrow we have a program that we are doing with all the kids in the church so that the parents can go shopping.... Kids Free Shopping Day. Then right after that is the Children's play practice. Then Sunday is church in the morning and Olympians at night. Wow.
No wonder I can't breathe.... I went to the Doctor yesterday and she thinks that I have viral respitory infection thing-a-mababer. So I have meds. And she said to get lots of rest and liquids. The liquids are no problem at all, but the rest hmmmm, well maybe I'll just do everything a little slower. ;-)

Have a great day everybody!!

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Hope you feel better soon! The Nutcracker is at 2:30 so I don't think it'll work :(

Heather Dowling said...

ha ha... Christmas?

Kat said...

I hope you are feeling better!!! Lord please heal her!!! Your schedule sounds like mine. Tim and I haven't had a real day together in about....well so long I can't remember!!! Make sure you get some rest Young Lady!!!