12.12.2005

The Feeling of Finality....

Wow, what a weekend. Friday Joe and I were on the radio talking about sending churches and missions. Then saturday I had Christmas play practice with the kids, and then that night I had my first big event that I have been planned for weeks... Our mystery dinner for the EMY's group in our church. Sunday morning I was a church early for choir and then pretty much had lunch and booked it back to the church to set up for the Children's Christmas play that night. So I got to the church about 3:30 began to set up and then had to go and practice our Cantata that out choir is doing from 4:30 to 5:30 and at 6 the show began. Can I just say how good GOD is, I was so worried on Saturday when mistake after mistake was being made but it was the most encouraging thing to see all those kids have such a good time and they remembered ALL of their lines. Oh they did so good. Then when it was over, our choir practiced again for about and hour!!!

These weekend was no relaxing time at all, but so spiritually fulfilling, although I am physically week, I am so spiritually full. It is amazing how God works in you when you are working for Him!!


Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings. - Proverbs 22:29

O Lord, I ask for strength to do, the task that You've assigned; help me to work with diligence, lest Your name be maligned.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Make sure you take some time to breathe!!!!

Kat said...

Ooh I love your new background!!

Heather Dowling said...

It was fun reading your blog even though you already read it to me over the phone. Let's take a breather together on life:)

Lovely template.

Kat said...

Yeah, take a breather, your comment on my blog made me laugh!!

Heather Dowling said...

Yes! We want it. Thank you! I had labwork done yesterday - So we'll see. I'll call you on my lunch break.