1.23.2006

Exhausted......

The one word that describes the whole weekend. What an awesome time Joe and I had though. Friday at 5pm we left our church with 31 youth kids headed for snow camp. Friday night was introduction time, dinner, chapel, games, and LATE night discussions. Saturday was a non-stop day.... Breakfast, Chapel, Snow sculptures, winter games, hiking, tubing, dinner, skits, chapel, games, and more LATE night discussions. Sunday we had breakfast and packed up to head to church just in time for service.

Then Joe and I headed over to Amour of Light Baptist church in Victory, NY to present our ministry. After that we headed over to the pastor's house and had dinner with them. We finally got home at 11pm unpacked got ready for the next day and was in bed by midnight... huhhhh.

But as exhausting as it was Blessings and rewards overflowed from minsitry and I wouldn't trade it for the world! :-)

" I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." - 2 Timothy 4:7

To get the most out of life, make every moment count for Christ.

4 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Good stuff. I'm so proud of my big sister. Our weekend was nice. I went shopping with Norine and Rushteen. Yesterday we just chilled. Finally. It looks like March 4th it is. I'll be sending out invites soon!

Heather Dowling said...

Would you be coming the 3rd of March to help and staying until Sunday? This weekend we have a youth event on Saturday. The following weekend is our anniversary... looks like Niagra Falls. And so far the three saturdays following that there is nothing booked (yet).

Kat said...

That's what ministry can do, make ya tired!!! I agree with the blessing it brings though, it's tough but worth it!!!

Heather Dowling said...

I'm home sick as a dog. How's work going?