1.12.2006

That Rekindling Feeling.....


Yesterday, As I sat in a slump moment at work, I begin filling up my time, until 5pm when I can be gone for the day, with surfing any xanga/blog/myspace I can find. And what is this that I see..........
I was playing around on all my different sites that I am hooked up to and found lots of friends that I couldn't keep in touch with. I almost started crying. Yeah yeah, I know I'm a sap but how exciting it is when you have found people that you got so close to at one time and when you moved you lost touch, to be able to find them and talk to them again. YEAY for the internet!!!!!!!



Welcome Each Day As A Gift From God....

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

You're so silly.

Kat said...

Did you color your hair or is that just the pic?? I love getting in touch with people I haven't seen in a long time or talked to in a long time, it's fun!!!

Kat said...

OIC....lol, you look like Heather, or should I say she looks like you!!!