1.16.2006

A Fulfilling Weekend...

A Crazy, but fulfilling weekend. Friday and Saturday was full of preperation for Sunday presenting at a new church. We presented, I sang, and then taught Jr. Church. Joe and I felt good leaving there yesterday. Support from this church is not off in the far distant, I can practically taste it. Yeay!!!!
There is something about being in your home church that is just a great and wonderful feeling. Sunday night came with "more" teaching at Olympians and then FINALLY, the 2 hours I have been waiting for.......

24 has fulfill all my expectations....... and that is all I'm going to say about that ;-)

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Indeed it did. This months is busy again already. We'll definately have to set aside some adventure time. I'm thinking of another ladies thing in March, what do you think?

Kat said...

Great show, totally unexpected!!!

Heather Dowling said...

yes, the show was fantastic! Can't wait until next week. I'm not sure on the ladies thing... one of the saturdays in March... do you know which works for you? well since we only get a weekend for our anniversary ( we were hoping on 1 weeks vacation ) we're probably just doing something simple- a weekend getaway somewhere close (perhaps canada, niagra falls, something like that)