1.13.2006

T.G.I.F.....

These letters have so many memories behind them.....

School is out and pizza is on it's way, bellies are stuffed with the plump breadsticks and the cheesy sauce. The TV is turned on and laughs are outpouring from our 4 favorite T.G.I.F. shows.....

A run is made to Mcydee's or Burger King and then headed to the "annex", friendships grow closer, memories are made, and laughter is to it's fullest.......

Work is done, the drive home is short, and preperation is made for visiting a church on Sunday....

How many different awesome memories these 4 letters have had over the years........

5 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

TGIF has lost meaning to me the older I get. TGIF translates to me "here comes another crazy weekend" Oh well:)

Heather Dowling said...

Well we were going to have a birthday party for Rushteen but her mother-in-law to be passed away yesterday morning. So I'm not really sure what's going on now. You?

Heather Dowling said...

You really don't have it good with vehicles. Strange. Come visit me.

Heather Dowling said...

I'm not sure when I can come to Syracuse. We have a wake to go to on Saturday.

Kat said...

I agree, even though my weekends are hectic, knowing that I can sleep in on most Saturdays....priceless!!!