1.09.2006

Go, Go, Go.....

"On the Road again" is mine and Joe's life slogan. Of course the year is started off with excitement and craziness.
This Sunday we visited a church to share out mission's burden for the first time in 3 months. It was nice to get back into the swing of things and this church is now seriously considering supporting us. YEAY!!
Now our months begin to follow with Youth Group, Choir, Pre-field, Women's Ministries, Early Married Years group, Bible Studies and Children's Ministries. It may sound like a lot but oh how wonderful it is to serve the Lord.....


"We are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building."
1 Corinthians 3:9

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing" - Jesus

8 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Hi. Sounds fun!

Kat said...

I hope you get the support you need!! How many more churches do you need before you can go??

Anonymous said...

I have one blogger template left that I designed - you are welcome to it if you like it.
Check it out at:
jackiestemplates.blogspot.com

No big deal if you don't like it, just thought I would let you know its there!

Heather Dowling said...

Jackie actually designed my template and she set it up for me. She's so talented. It's good to have friends:)

Heather Dowling said...

Mom called me Monday and let me know she is starting today. Very exciting. I'm not really sure that we'll have the liberty to do anything for our anniversary this year... with my job and all. God knows we need time together so something will come together:) The Depuys & Dowlings definately need to get together sometime again though!

Heather Dowling said...

I didn't realize that was the weekend you guys were there. Jackie's going to want you to stop in, you know:) I'll let you know how it goes with us!

Anonymous said...

If you want the template, I can email you the code for it. No pressure, just though tyou might be wanting a fresh look - just like the rest of us!

And if you are going to be in Canton, we would love to see you!

Heather Dowling said...

I know! I think I'm driving R.Jay crazy talking about Sunday night- 8 o'clock. Not to mention each commercial that comes on displaying my hero Jack Bauer!