2.17.2006

Be Still And Know

Something I am learning each day is to be silent, not just in my daily devotions, but when all of like seems to be chaotic I need to be calm. I need take "baby steps" to the finish line. And give God ALL the glory before, during, and after.....
Take time to be holy, the world rushes on; spend much time in secret with Jesus alone!
" Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted on the earth!" - Psalm 46:10
Spending quiet time with God will bring quiet rest from God

6 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Very good stuff. I spoke to my supervisor today. I'll be a non-working chick quite soon:)

Kat said...

I am glad to see you so centered in the Lord through all the business you have to put up with!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Thanks for praying. He called earlier this morning and was going into the mine around 10am. I'm working today, unfortunately. Thanks for everything! :) Love you!

Heather Dowling said...

I put my notice in here on friday... they are working on hiring someone new and then i'll stay for at least 3 weeks to hire then. then i'm done!

Heather Dowling said...

We're just too busy. Working full-time isn't working out for us. It's hard to keep up with church functions, planning things, cleaning house, and then working full time. Very stressful. Hardly anytime with my honey. So it all boiled down to me putting my time in here.

Heather Dowling said...

Sister dates would be awesome. You have to quit now too!