2.27.2006

Memories of the Past....

My weekend was amazing. Joe and I had a mission's conference to go to in Binghamton. It was great to relive my memories of the past. Spending most of the day with old friends began stirring up feelings that I had been longing for. We got to visit our "youth group" at Grace on Wednesday and Just as I expected I got to hear the wonderful screams of Betsy welcoming me "home". It was amazing to see the youth painting the youth center. It looks awesome!!! Then for the rest of our days, we headed back and for from the cafe to our missions conference. We stay we the Bleuer's and we are totally and completely blessed. They are the most amazing couple. And I was even able to spend a night with "the girls" I LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you God for the great Memories of the Past.
"Friends are friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of themAnd a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not endThough it's hard to let you goIn the Father's hands I knowThat a lifetime's not too long... to live as friends."

11 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I miss that cafe like crazy. When we go to the casting crowns concert we may just have to hop to the cafe for some good coffee and goodies!:) So when are you coming to our little abode my dear?

Kat said...

It's always fun going to a place that feels like home. There are people and friends that make up our lives, I am glad you got to spend time with some of them.

Heather Dowling said...

You should get yahoo messenger so you can talk to me and jackie all day long:)

Heather Dowling said...

hey i know some of the girls! the concert is on a friday night... will that ruin your whole weekend? when did you see your doctor about the hormone shot? call me if you can.. or get yahoo messenger and talk to me. my name is mrsrjayd. love you!

Heather Dowling said...

That's too bad about yahoo. Did you download it? Let me know as soon as you can because the tickets go on sale this weekend. I'll see what else we come up with for dates for my ladies thing! Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful in that photo, my dear. So glad you had a good time with your friends.

Heather Dowling said...

i had to chuckle at the last commend you left on my weblog. sorry. you asked the wrong church... they don't do ANYTHING most of the time, very frustrating actually.... what kind of things are you planning? At CFC we had all sorts of events and themes for friendship clubhouse or college ministry.

Heather Dowling said...

you should come to my house friday.. then we can go to jackie's for pride and predjudice together:) and you sleep at my house for the night!

Heather Dowling said...

Major bummer. It looks like we're shooting for April 22nd for the get-together... so pencil it in!!! But I want to see you sooner than that... when are you coming to visit me?

Heather Dowling said...

Yeah but it's more fun to you to come to me, because the whole house is ours... we wouldn't have anyway to stay where you are.

Heather Dowling said...

okay so i just found out that CFC is having their VISION conference on aprill 22nd... it's a youth group thing and jackie's group and our group usually go... bummer. any other ideas? YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YAHOO MESSENGER!