2.07.2006

The Brighter Side....

Winter is not over. Is all I can say, it was amazing to wake up to a pure white world, and I began thinking, through all of the Business of life, trials, and pre-field ministry. I am beginning to melt into madness. I know God is big enough, I know He loves enough, and I know that He is soveriegn over ALL things. But there are times when the words can not penitrate the iron spirit.
Then there are times, when a little, simple, and quite voice really gets your attention.
In this case mine came from the famous bear......
"It's snowing still. And freezing. However, we haven't had an earthquake lately."
- Winnie-the-Pooh
So my thought process begins to align with Mr. Pooh Bear...... I will see the brighter side of things!
"We all,... beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image." - 2 Corinthians 3:18

The difficulties of life are to make us better - not bitter!

5 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Pooh Bear has some good points. We're praying. Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

Kat said...

Ah the classic wisdom of Pooh...just goes to prove God can speak to us thru anything!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Sorry you didn't get the results right away. Waiting is hard. I'm sure things are find. Keep me posted. I love you.

Heather Dowling said...

Hey I found out this afternoon that I can't have my ladies thing on the 4th of March like we planned... we have a ladies luncheon at church. Any other saturdays that might work?

Kat said...

I hope all is well with you, I don't know what results you are waiting for but I am praying God will keep you well my friend!!!