2.13.2006

A Relaxing Weekend....

Words I never thought I would understand again finally rang true to me this weekend.
As the Olympics began I was able to watch the start of them. A little disappointed that Mexico was not competing, none the less it was amazing to watch the beginning.
Sunday we were able to go to our sending church Beacon. It was nice to be back 'home' again. :-)

So my week begins 'somewhat' relaxed. Walking into work I was faced with our office reconfiguration and way to much testosterone!! And the words from my Doctor "call back tomorrow for your results" But I rejoice, knowing that it is for a season and may my LORD be glorified. :-)

5 comments:

Kat said...

Still praying all is well with you;)

Heather Dowling said...

Glad you relaxed. you need it. Let me know ASAP what they say. I have the 20th off, I have to make a dinner for our Leaders Dinner for that night so I'd have to stay in Harrisville. You guys can come sunday if you want.

Heather Dowling said...

So you don't have any other saturdays free in March?

Heather Dowling said...

SO glad to hear things turned out well. Dad told me last night. Praise God! I'm really not sure what to do about the ladies get-together quite yet. I'll let you know. It seems finding a weekend these days is insane. IT WILL HAPPEN THOUGH! Happy Late Valentines day , what'd you do?

Heather Dowling said...

There is a casting crowns/nicole nordeman concert on May 5 in Binghamton, NY at the Broome County Arena. Wanna go?