2.22.2006

Willing To Share....

My heartbeat since obey the Lord and heading into missions is being willing to share. Not just the gospel but my heart for the ministry. To see a life converted or to see a life blessed and grow is an amazing feeling that is so hard to explain.
Today is my last day of work this week!!!! yeay. Joe and I leave to head to our old stepping grounds.... Binghamton. It will be nice to be back for a little while, even though we will be swapped with a missions conference. :-) We will share our ministry and our burden and hopefully encourage and bless as many people as possible. What a great God we serve. :-)
I LOVE SHARING.....
Love is giving for the world's needs,
Love is sharing as the Spirit leads,
Love is caring when the world cries,
Love is compassion with Christlike eyes.
" Be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share" - 1 Timothy 6:18

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Have a great time! Keep me posted on how it all goes. I miss your little apartment in Binghamton... so much fun there.

Kat said...

Have a fun weekend!! How are you feeling?? Hope all is well!!