4.06.2006

The Epidemic...

I love learning things about people, wether you know them or not. So, realizing this has now become an epidemic, I have decided to "join the bandwagon"....
- I hate my new hair cut. I feel like a little girl
- I'm excited that I have collectivly lost also 15 pounds and still working on it.
- Hopefully I will go to part-time at my job starting in May and then end totally on May 31st. I am very excited about this
- I am becoming a crazy neat person, which my husband is absolutely loving of course.
- I am craving to light candles, but have no home to do so
- I get to see my family in 12 days! In which I am very excited but said that my sister can not come with me, since I am not so much a momma's girl.
- I am obsessed with Suduko, I can't help it the numbers have to go somewhere :-)
- I love bible study so much that I go to two of them a week, and am study proverbs with a great lady in our church on top of that.. hehe
- Joe and I are finally going to get a REAL car soon. This will be our 10th car since 2000. Yeah enough said :-)
- I love my sister very much and glad reading hers prompted me to do this... :-)
"and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds" - Hebrews 10:24

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

So fun! The car thing cracks me up. I'm babysitting the next two days so if you want to chat just call my cell. Love you!

Kat said...

I hope you get your car soon!!! Not feeling much different yet!!

Kat said...

I didn't want to make you cry!!!