4.24.2006

No Time or Time Wasted....

As life progresses, and I am getting older. It seems that more and more responsibilities are coming my way. I am still swaying back and forth contemplating if I am enjoying this or not. There is no time sometimes for the simple things in life, or maybe because the small times are wasted. My soul has been in it's refinement stage these last couple of weeks, and I fear that it will still continue refining this coming week. I am excited though when I see, and know that the outcome is beyond my wildest dreams..... I long to be in the glory of my Lord :-)
On the life note.... This past week was fun spending time with family in North Carolina. Going to the Zoo, and best of all shopping :-) But the most exciting thing of all was bringing my "mysterious guest". My sister, Heather came with me to visit our family. It was priceless, to see the shock and joy on everyone's face, when they realized she came too! I can't wait to do it again* :-)
This week brings busyness once again. Work began again this morning, and a missions conference will fill up the rest of the time. Exciting but a struggle while working full time. But Praise the Lord, this too shall pass. My last day will be May 31st :-)
More to come.... Hopefully later.....
Every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor,
it is the gift of God.
Ecclesiastes 3:13
If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, wear work shoes.

4 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Every time I read something out of Ecclesiasted I instinctively think I'm wasting time. I should be jumping out of a plane or climbing Mt. Everest:) Silly me. I updated my last post. So sorry I didn't put you in it at first:) I'm very grateful for you.

Kat said...

I heard you got a nice NEW car!!! Congrats!!!

Heather Dowling said...

I most definately should have put you in it and it was silly of me not to have put it down, even though it was on the forefront of my mind. Since it's raining cats and dogs today, my projects will remain in doors. Nothing too exciting here, just housework, photo projects and perhaps some piano time! How is your day shaping up to be?

Anonymous said...

I love reading, too. Fiction and non-fiction - it is an bit of an escape for me as well. I'm not sure if thats good or bad!

Everything here is going well, as old stuff. i'm so glad to hear that you will be done with work soon! any target date for Mexico yet?