10.06.2005

A Humble Ache

I just have to say how much I appreciate God. Today has been one of those days, where nothing absolutely terrible has happened but little things seem to annoy you. And it wasn't until a couple of minutes ago was I humbled by my sister's powerful words...
I am now aching terribly inside. Not in a bad sense of the word aching but in a God using, refining sense of the word. So I began thinking about the last 5 years and how God has been so amazing not only in my life but in my family's life.... So I begin to become content in knowing that their is still more work to do....

"A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without adversity."

"He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold." Job 23:10

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm sorry if I made you hurt. Thanks for being you.