10.05.2005

One point for the Husband

I am so excited to announce that my Husband is a wonderful man...
As my body winces to the sound of my radio wake up call I am reminded that, for my good, but to my dismay, I have promised myself to walk every morning. My feet begin to touch the floor and all of the excuses begin to flood my mind, and I head for the bathroom door to begin my shower....
But wait what is this, my husband gets out of bed and begins getting dressed. As I look at him with a concerned face, he stares at me and says...
"What are you waiting for... get your sneakers on"
So Joe and I walked out the door and began a 20 min brisk wake up walk together. God is so good!

"Nurture your marriage and you'll Nourish you soul"

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Hooray for our wonderful husbands! Aren't we blessed.

I wish I could be walking with you each morning. I could use the encouragement and determination and I think getting up at 4am is a bit early in order to do it with R.Jay.
My blog is working again. Yay.

Anonymous said...

What a huge encouragement to know your hubby is there to support you!