10.26.2005

My Unexplainable Quirks...

Yes, Ok, so call me crazy but there are just some things I can not explain about myself. Like what kind of person would come to work and listen to Christmas music when it is not even "Halloween" yet? I must be the only one ;-)
Joe is coming home Friday night hopefully. I am so pumped!
And I get to give a devotional at the Ladies breakfast this Saturday. Oh it is so great to glorify God! I love how God uses each one of us....

"There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:4-5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, it was officially Christmas time after my birthday - in June! So, needless to say Christmas music is often heard in my house long before Halloween or Thanksgiving. My personal favorite is The Carpenter's Christmas. No one can beat Karen Carpenter's voice. It is classic.

Heather Dowling said...

I suppose that's because I tree was up before any one else's in the neighborhood and Bebe & Cece Winans was blaring at the end of October "JOY TO THE WORLD!"

I'm so glad Joe is coming home this weekend. I know how hard it has been on you. Is he coming the weekend of the 4-6? R.Jay is apparently trying to get the "MEN" all together since they'll be lost without their wives.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather Dowling said...

You've been tagged (it'll make sense on Jackie's blog)