3.06.2006

A Roller Coster of Thoughts.....

*I know to some, this may sound a little weird :-) but I can see myself growing, growing in my fruit. For example, dummy me, forgot that 24 (my alltime, most favorite show, thanks to my sister) started at 8pm and was a 2 hour special. Now back in the day ;-) I would have freaked out. Cause come on now, I missed my most favorite show, but tonight as I sighed, I immediatly moved on and now wait until next Monday when I can be entranced once again.
So again I state, that may have sounded wierd, but I am really excited that God comes first!!!

*So, in normal life..... :-) I am still working full time, which is hard for me for many reasons. But God knows the timing that we will head to Mexico and I just need to wait. Only 4 little letters that are just so big :-)

*I am so hyper but it is late I must go to bed..... more to come!!!

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

i'm sorry i didn't remind you it was the special two hour episode. i'll tell you all you missed. i missed last weeks 24 and was quite pleased that i didn't really mind... maybe we are growing up Heid!

Heather Dowling said...

it was crazy watching poor 'ol edgar. good thing this is only a show!
things are good. they're interviewing a lot for my position so hopefully by the end of march i will be free from this job.
we're busy with church and meeting new people. planning and praying and all that jazz:) we miss your company, that's for sure!

Heather Dowling said...

It was Super 8... but don't be fooled. It was actually a really nice one. But we got a good deal on the honeymoon suite. Why? What are you doing April 8th?