11.01.2005

Using David's Prayer as My Own...

"How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long shall Itake counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart all the day? How long will my enemy be exalted over me? Consider and answer me, O Lord my God; enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death, and my enemy will say, "I have overcome him." And my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken. But I have trusted in Your loving kindness; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me."
- Psalm 13

When Satan attacks he attacks hard, Oh how David's knew men's hurting souls.... Let us praise the Lord in all of our iniquities.

I love you God.

4 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Yay, I'm back! Thank the Lord we have the victory through Him in the end. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers. Alyssa is doing much better. I can give you a full update on Saturday! Yay, we will be able to chat for more than 2 minutes!

Heather Dowling said...

I definately like the site the way it is right now. Lavender. Reminds me of our room at Grandma's house... Remember?

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Anonymous said...

Well, it depends on what site you are getting your template from. Some of the zip files are just code that you put right into blogger. Some of them are code that you ahve to manipulate in order to make it work.
Try this site - http://www.erisfree.com/d2/apart.php
- they have nice templates that are easy to install. Hope that helps!