11.28.2005

The Normal Routine....

I never thought I would hear myself say that I was happy to be back in my normal routine this week. I was "somewhat" relieved to come back to work and get back into the swing of things. I have so much coming up in the next few weeks and it is nice to dive into it again. It helps me to not cry......

Yes my parents left at 4am on Saturday morning... My Birthday. I didn't think it would be as hard as it turned out to be. I am not angry or filled with selfishness... just sad, sad that it will be a while until I see them again. And I was sad for the kids that they had to leave our family home. But when a call came from Dad and said that all of them are super excited about the house and town, I felt much relief.

So here starts a Monday morning with few weeks until Christmas. And life is good because God is in control and He is with me always.

7 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm glad you're excited to be back in the swing of things. I suppose I would if I enjoyed what I do.

I talked with them yesterday. Things are good:)

Heather Dowling said...

You didn't make me sad. Don't worry about it.

Kat said...

Like the new layout. I am happy you and Heather and your family are doing well. Give it time and you will hear stories of new friends and excitement!!

Heather Dowling said...

I LOVE the look.

Heather Dowling said...

You have to log into blogger and edit your profile to put a picture:) if that's what you are talking about.:)

Anonymous said...

Like the new look!
You have me searching again for something new. I suppose I'm starting to look a bit psycho with the way I change things around so much!

Heather Dowling said...

Call me tonight and I'll walk you through it if you want. Work is crazy today! Love you!