11.09.2005

Surgery What!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes it is true, the "s" word has come upon me....
I went to the oral surgeon yesterday to have a consultation on my wisdom teeth. And oh yes, soon and very soon I will have my right side wisdom teeth "ripped out of my head" or as the Dr. put it a nice "slit and tug". That phrase still boggles me. And being so fair skinned of course I will have brusing and a slower healing process. Oh joy, but hey at least I will get some time off of work.... yee haw!

On another note..... kids are so adorable to watch when they get a gift...
Joe and I had Bible study last night and it was our friend's son's birthday, so we gave him some coloring books and he was so excited. I love giving to excited people. You get that warm tingly thingy inside knowing that you made someone's day.

It's fun... :-)

7 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I feel your pain and I won't tell you it isn't one of the most horendous things. I had my lower two removed and the Dr. is beckoning me now for the top too. No fun at all! We'll be praying.

I can't wait until I have kids so you can give them gifts too... he he.

Sorry for not calling you back last night. Business calls. I'll try you tonight after church.

Anonymous said...

no fun.
My wisdom teeth are still buries inside my jaw somewhere. They hurt sometimes but not enough for me to voluntarily offer my mouth for surgery. They can hang out in ther forever, as far as I'm concerned!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look.

Very nice indeed.

Kat said...

Heather you are discouraging!!! I will be praying for you Heidi, and I know God will give you comfort!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Yay I'm home :)

Kat said...

Thanks for your prayers they are very well appreciated!!! Let me know when you go in for surgery so we can keep you in prayer!!!!

Heather Dowling said...

Not to be the one with Obessive Compulsive Disorder... but you misspelled Kathy's name on your link list. It's Kathy OWENS. :)