9.27.2007

Tuesday, Sept 26th 2007

Tummy ache, Tummy ache, Tummy ache... Ahhhh! It won't stop! Praise the Lord that I am still able to go to the sessions and eat meals. It begins to feel better so I think it is going away and then... boom! It comes on strong! But the sessions are wonderful and I am learning so much! After our morning sessions all the ladies had lunch together and had a devotion from JoBeth Loftis. During our time together our regional directors wife got up and began sharing how she wants to get close to us and develop a good relationship. So she had us all share struggles or challenges we are going through we were only supposed to take 15-20mins but ended up being an hour and a half. Of Course :-) There were many needed tears and it was refreshing! Joe and I went to the beach again and as he slept on the shore , I went into the Ocean and let myself be guided by the wonderful waves. IT helped my stomach calm for a little while. We had another session at night and it was such a blessing to hear another great message! After we went to another great restaurant and have a Mediterranean meal. It was absolutely beautiful and my stomach felt great! It started to ache a little as I went to be. But not to bad!

Joe and I on the beach...

1 comment:

mrsdmf72205 said...

I love the pic of you and Joe on the beach together! How cute! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself despite that ongoing tummy ache! Hope you feel better soon!:-)