9.27.2007

Wedneday, Sept 27th 2007

Well, so much for my tummy getting better! I missed most of our morning sessions because I was in our room either laying down or mostly in the bathroom! I eventually was able to get out of the room and come to the end of the sessions. What a yucky morning. But it did feel good enough that I as able to eat lunch. And we ate it near the pool it was so cool! Then Joe and I went back to our room and got ready to go swim in the pool! So I decided to take a pepcid AC to see if it would work. And surprisingly for a long time it worked, it wasn't aching any more! But then during our evening session I had to literally run to the bathroom because I thought that I was going to yack! But surprisingly I sat and sat and sat in the bathroom and nothing! And then it went away so Joe and I headed to dinner and as we sat down with 4 other missionaries all of a sudden the nausea started again, and this time it was bad! And the hard thing was is now i'm with other people so I couldn't just get up and leave! So I began eating a roil and thought if I head to the bathroom and throw this up then that's it. I quit! No more food or swimming or fun. But praise the Lord the food seemed to be what I needed! I felt great with food now in my tummy. There was a couple times in the night that I woke up with much nausea but hopefully it will get better & better.

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

Oh no! Did you drink the yucky Mexico water???!